- An interactive Table of Elements from Merck
The German Pharmaceutical and Chemical Corporation’s contribution to the study of chemistry.
- General, Organic, and Biochemistry
A recommended review site for the organic chemistry sections of Chemistry 20 and 20I. This site is excellent for learning subject content or as a review of organic chemistry.
- IB Chemistry
Portland, Oregon’s Lincoln High School excellent page of IB Science resources.
- The Periodic Table of Videos
You Tube videos outlining all the elements from the University of Nottingham.
- Web Elements – The periodic table on the WWW
An award winning site featuring information on the periodic table.
- High School Hub’s Chemistry Guide
A guide to chemistry related topics.
- General Chemistry Online
One of the top chemistry information sites available today.
- Rader’s CHEM4KIDS.COM
Simple explanations of chemistry principles
- Click on the Chemistry Matters Textbook and then each chapter there are links to websites and activities that relate to that chapter.
- A Visual Interpretation of the Table of Elements
This is one of the most striking representations of the Table of Elements available on the Web.
- Chemistry Dictionaries
A glossary collection of Chemistry dictionaries
- Chemistry Dictionary
Provided by the the Chemical Institute of Canada.
- Organic Chemistry Terms
Short, basic definitions.
- Eric Weisstein’s World of Chemistry
- Scholarly and wide coverage of topics
- The Chemistry of Chocolate : uses chocolate-making to illustrate and explain chemical reactions related to heat, melting point and formation formation of crystal structures.